Director of Operations
The mission of BU Wellness Network is to enhance the health and wellness of our community, which
includes sexual, gender, and racial minorities and the people who live and work in our neighborhoods.
BU Wellness Network provides high quality, comprehensive prevention, care, support, and advocacy
programs and services in a safe, welcoming environment and seeks to improve the overall health of the
Director of Operations Job Description
BU Wellness network is seeking a Director of Operations to increase efficiency by implementing and
enforcing company’s health and operational systems. The Director of Operations will be responsible for
handling organizational budget monitoring and resources allocation for the BU Wellness Network, as
well as oversee the agencies internal operations systems. One of the primary goals will be to improve
employee performance and satisfaction. The Director of Operations must be an excellent communicator
and analyzer, capable of effective collaboration and delegation.
• Work with the Executive Director to oversee the strategic plan.
• Oversee daily operations for enhances efficiency.
• Communicate with management teams about execution of processes.
• Human resources related duties and working with the human resources team.
• Evaluation of the organizations productivity.
• Oversee program budgets.
• Oversee the quality Assurance and improvement program.
• Supervise Intake and Quality Assurance staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Health, Public Administration or related field
required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Must be willing to work non-conventional hours (some evenings and weekends required).
• Certified in HIV 101/HIV testing and counseling (training provided).
• Previous management experience required.
• Must have a current valid Indiana driver’s license.
Please send cover letters and resumes to the Executive Director, Dr. Darrin Johnson at
BU Wellness Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BU Wellness Network does not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All
employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.